OtakuBoards

t-shirt iron-ons, advertizing Otakuboards

Xra

Hello people, today was a boring day for me, so I decided to draw Xra again. After I finished him*i drew it all in permenant marker* I was still bored, so I scanned and colored him. After that was done, I was still bored, so I went online to check my mail and check up on OB. Then it struck me, what if i were to make my pic advertize OB? So i took the pic into PSP7 and added text to it. Then i decided to make it into a shirt, so i turned all the text backwards, printed it on Iron-On transfer paper, and ironed it onto a shirt. So now everywhere i go, I show off Otakuboards to everyone.*remember I was bored, so you cant kill me for te idea* Anyway, I felt like showing off the decal i made for the shirt. O yeah, if anyone else decides to make a shirt advertizing OB, you can post your decal here.

So, whadaya think?

[color=darkblue][size=1]I love it! Another idea may have been to put all of the Mods and Admin's Avi's and/or sigs as one, then again, that's just my opinion...

It's very good, I like it! Are you actually going to make it into a shirt? That would be really cool! Again, nice job! I hope to see more if you plan on doing so! ^___^

-Lan[/color][/size]

you forgot that i already did make it into a shirt, hehe....

O and another thing, its much better to color pictures in Adobe image ready drawn with a marker, than drawn with a pencil. Thats just for some people drawing their t-shirts and using that program....

[size=1]Heh, that is a pretty neat idea. I cannot say that the design itself is excellent, but I guess it serves its purpose. ^_^

Now all you need to do is get a picture of yourself wearing that shirt so we can see it in action, and be moved to join! ... Or at least create another account, lol.[/size]