Xra Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 Hello people, today was a boring day for me, so I decided to draw Xra again. After I finished him*i drew it all in permenant marker* I was still bored, so I scanned and colored him. After that was done, I was still bored, so I went online to check my mail and check up on OB. Then it struck me, what if i were to make my pic advertize OB? So i took the pic into PSP7 and added text to it. Then i decided to make it into a shirt, so i turned all the text backwards, printed it on Iron-On transfer paper, and ironed it onto a shirt. So now everywhere i go, I show off Otakuboards to everyone.*remember I was bored, so you cant kill me for te idea* Anyway, I felt like showing off the decal i made for the shirt. O yeah, if anyone else decides to make a shirt advertizing OB, you can post your decal here. So, whadaya think?
boothten Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I love it! Another idea may have been to put all of the Mods and Admin's Avi's and/or sigs as one, then again, that's just my opinion... It's very good, I like it! Are you actually going to make it into a shirt? That would be really cool! Again, nice job! I hope to see more if you plan on doing so! ^___^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Xra Posted August 29, 2003 Author Posted August 29, 2003 you forgot that i already did make it into a shirt, hehe.... O and another thing, its much better to color pictures in Adobe image ready drawn with a marker, than drawn with a pencil. Thats just for some people drawing their t-shirts and using that program....
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 [size=1]Heh, that is a pretty neat idea. I cannot say that the design itself is excellent, but I guess it serves its purpose. ^_^ Now all you need to do is get a picture of yourself wearing that shirt so we can see it in action, and be moved to join! ... Or at least create another account, lol.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now