Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
It says you have to download it. If I download another thing onto the computer my mom's gonna kill me.
Posted
[color=royalblue]NEVER SAVE AS A JPG! only save as jpg if you have to. the banner isnt that great. the pic is VERY bad quality and its to dark, and i cant read the text thats above her hand. you made the pics to dark and to bad quality. i'll PM you a site that has better pics....not sure if it has pics from that show though. just make the text so we can see it and dont make them so dark and get better pics and it will be good. oh and the backround is kinda plain[/color]
Posted
That was extreeme critisizim. I made it that dark on purpose! And the pics are blended like that because i did wanted it that way. I also stretched the pics and your not suposed to see the text above her hand. It's just there.
Guest dayday
Posted
Ok, I decided to do it anyway. I like it. Some people like dark colors Proz. Get over it. The quality does seem kinda bad though. Other than that it's kinda cool. I never get Oni though. I played the game once. The background is just the normal logo thingy type thing. You could make it a different color though.
Posted
[color=royalblue]um...im not trying to be a mod but isnt that kinda off topic? and why did you post that weird banner? look Kesaki im sorry that i critisized your banner ok? i was just speaking what i thought about it, ok? im very sorry.:([/color]
Posted
[size=1]

I needed to see if my attachment button worked. Before it wouldn't work at all and so I was seeing if it worked now. Now I know it works now.[/size]
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
Hey, ryan like the banner, but i would never use it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...