OtakuBoards

Hey everyone!!!

Guest Starshadow

Guest Starshadow
I am a super newbie. :nervous: Kinda freaked out... I'll probably end up breaking rules and getting my head bit off. Anyway, just thought I'd inroduce myself and try to make some friends... I am an anime freak... :freak: I watch every anime I can whenever I can no matter what, as long as it's fighting/comedy and it's APPROPRIATE...

Introducing, yes... OKay, hi, my name is Starshadow. My favorite anime are Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, and Fooly Cooly. I like to draw anime, write anime fanifics (demented comedy ones :drunk: :devil: that make people think I'm insane when they read them...), watch anime, and I'm trying to learn Japanese words and how to write them in Kanji or Kana... I know that'll take a while... Anyway, in general, I am obsessed with anime and Japanese, and anything related to anime...
Other than anime, I like animals... Dogs, horses, foxes, wolves... Whatever... (If I'm rambling pointlessly, please don't ban me. Like I said, I'm a super newbie... Just trying to make friends here...)

Hehe, welcome to OB, a magical land where everybody has fun and newbie threads are not really allowed.

Though I [i]DO[/i] applaud your good post quality. Oftentimes newbies have really cruddy post quality, whether they are just really short or like the following:

"ya I So totally LUV DAT SHOW111111111!!"

Heh, nice to meetcha.

*Waits for a mod*

yeah...i'm new to, and rather confused^_^ but according to otakusennen, if i make this post short, i will be flamed...ahh well...no harm done(yet)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wence [/i]
[B]yeah...i'm new to, and rather confused^_^ but according to otakusennen, if i make this post short, i will be flamed...ahh well...no harm done(yet) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=navy][i] You will not be flamed, don't worry. They have a rule agaisnt flaming, and it is taken in a higher regard then short posts.
Welcom to OB. I'm pretty sure the rules stated that Intoduction threads are not allowed.
Regardless, welcome, the both of you, anyway. This will get closed when a moderator comes.[/color][/i]

Guest Starshadow
Introduction and newbie threads aren't allowed?! Oops!!! See, I told you I'd probably screw up and break some rule and get my head ripped off!!! I'm sorry!!! :nervous: Don't hurt me!!! I'm an angel... :angel: or something... :demon: But that's not the point. Why aren't introductions allowed? How are people supposed to get to know you? I mean, do you just expect random newbies to pop in on your conversation when it's already 2 or 3 pages long and start talking and you have no clue who they are and they're just talking like they own the forum and have been there for eight hundred years?! :angel: I'm innocent... I'm not yelling or telling you off... (I'm not being a suck up either. Am I? Cuz if I am I'll stop. I don't like suck ups... :flaming: )

[size=1]We don't have an introduction forum anymore because it was filled with a lot of pointless posts. So we had a petition and it was shut down. Almost every thread there was identical.

But don't worry. Everyone is a newbie at one point or another. And what I like about OB is how it changes you to a better poster. I love going back and looking at my total spam-a-licious posts and laugh at them. It's fun.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Because most newbies are major spammers.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now,if they most newbies were mass spammers,we would have alot of banned members wouldn't we ;)

Anyway,hello,and hope you enjoy your stay ^_^ OB is a great place,and as long as you don't spam and read the rules,you will be fine ^_^

Edit:....There are no mods.....right now....o_o

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yes, Indroduction threads are not allowed. But welcome to the OB and have a great time! I am sure you will make plenty of friends.... if you need one, I'm always here! I can help you out a little to if you need any help.
Take the time to read through the rules... [I]please[/I].
It's ok to make some mistakes, so don't feel terrible if you do make some.
Anyway... WELCOME TO THE OB!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]