Guest Anime_Forever Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 This will be an interesting RPG. You can pick one member of the Trigun Tv show andredo them. Bassicaly we are gunna tak the origonal GHG and the origonal Vash team and completely redo the series. Here are the charachters. It will take place right after Episode 9 (the episode where they find wolfwood) from there were redoing the series. Here are the charachters.. Vash Knives Mily Maryl Wolfood Legato any GHG and 4 new charachters that will join Vash I AM ZAZIE THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!! For the 4 new guys... name: age: bio: appearence:
Squall Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 Vash works for me, though I'm a little confused on how we're going to do all this...
instantramen14 Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 [color=purple] ill take millie because im too lazy to make my own charachter. :D [/color]
The Harlequin Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 [font=gothic][color=indigo]Now, this might be strange, but I would have thought it would have been in everyone's best interests to actually read the thread I put up about the rules. I did mention that I wouldn't accept the fact that it wasn't read as an excuse, I believe. So, to put it bluntly, if you want to know why this was closed, simply read the thread you should have already.[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts