Vegitto4 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 all depends when i can get on, and if Lady Saiya-jin decides to get in on it
Subzeroice Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]all depends when i can get on, and if Lady Saiya-jin decides to get in on it [/B][/QUOTE] there won't be a fight without Lady SJ, where is she?
Vegitto4 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i] [B] there won't be a fight without Lady SJ, where is she? [/B][/QUOTE] I dont know, i haven't seen her on recently. Probably taking care of her kid, the old fart
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 First of all, there ain't no fight if there ain't no competition......and I don't even feel threatened......When I look in the mirror...GOD knew what he did.....OOOOoooooooo.....I'm from THe PJ's ya'll....:flaming: :flaming: I'm joking I LOVE you knuckleheads....anyways......BRING IT!!!!!!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: LM, Love you MA!!!!!hehehehehe...shall we play....:devil:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] I dont know, i haven't seen her on recently. Probably taking care of her kid, the old fart [/B][/QUOTE] Don't play a player, baby...LMAOO.....OL'FART IS BACK.....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I'm from THe PJ's ya'll....:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] ahem...surprise, but so am i. not anymore, but that's where i grew up.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Rock it mama, nuttin' but love!!!:love: :love:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 LM IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON MY HOMEGIRL LIST.......WOO-hoo!!!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now