OtakuBoards

Best couple

Chib

How do you want me to edit the pole. It's obvious that You&other have the most vote. You can vote for other couple that is not on the list too.

Transtic N, you can take GT Trunks, but the Future one is my. Who care if his world is wreck, as long as he's around, I'll be sastify.

LM, I support you and Vegeta. You get the father, I get the son. Fair enough. :laugh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Bulma is way to annoying to be with Vegeta, i dont know how he stands her so much. LM is the obvious person to try and tire vegeta out, i mean he trained at 400x earths normal gravity!!! I wouldn't mind having those cartoon muscles.

chib--yeah! we'd be family. we'd be royalty. we could get them to train us! i think it's ridiculous that bulma lives w/ the both of them but doesn't know how to fight.
vegitto--thank you, although i don't think i could tire vegeta out by a long shot so i'd just have to settle for sending waves of pleasure & ecstacy throbbing through his body. i know i could do that! i wish i could describe....but hey, alot of kids come here.

ya didn't add You+Gohan or Videl+My fist
:( i luvies Gohan after all, and hate videl most of all
:blush: OOOOOH!:blush: i rhymed!! (sp?)
just let videl try and take me on :smirk: *does a vegeta laugh*
nrar-har-har she's nuttin, so all you guyses out there who think she's a hottie, take her! TAKE HER! won't be much left of her when im through.. nyah nyah nyah
oh, and Goku&Chichi are defintely the custest!!!!! awwww!!!
Veggie and Bulma, are sweet, but not my faves couple... GOKU&CHICHI!
all together now...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Goten & Bra, yeah, cute I guess.. don't know enough about either one of them actually..
Trunks&Pan.. cute
Trunks&Marron, uh-uh! no waaaaay!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]chib--yeah! we'd be family. we'd be royalty. we could get them to train us! i think it's ridiculous that bulma lives w/ the both of them but doesn't know how to fight.
vegitto--thank you, although i don't think i could tire vegeta out by a long shot so i'd just have to settle for sending waves of pleasure & ecstacy throbbing through his body. i know i could do that! i wish i could describe....but hey, alot of kids come here. [/B][/QUOTE]

LM, shall I call you mother now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

chib--hell, no, that would make me feel old. if i have kids, they're going to call me by my first name. but thanx for the sentiments, anywayz. can i call you an ally? [/B][/QUOTE]

:wigout: heheheh, I won't call you mom. ally, OK. :laugh: You verse Lady Saiy-jin, who would win?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

:wigout: heheheh, I won't call you mom. ally, OK. :laugh: You verse Lady Saiy-jin, who would win? [/B][/QUOTE]

i don't know...i'd have to check her out first. sure vegitto, you can watch ;)

but i don't think we should fight at all since she's married and i've saved myself for veggie :love: :love: :love:

you ought to read the kinky rules i made.

Rulez:
1: both must be naked
2: The fight will commence in a giant vat of caramel and chocolate
3: The winner gets to wipe the sauce off with strawberries.

if anybody want to add some rules, just go on and PM me, but back to the topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]you ought to read the kinky rules i made.

Rulez:
1: both must be naked
2: The fight will commence in a giant vat of caramel and chocolate
3: The winner gets to wipe the sauce off with strawberries.

if anybody want to add some rules, just go on and PM me, but back to the topic [/B][/QUOTE]

ahh, so you rose to my challenge, i see.