OtakuBoards

sora

NashvilleDream

hmm, i was thinking the same thing! i think he just went into a coma-like state like tsukasa but he can never return or something like that... i dont exactly know.

Well...
1st. Sora, was Data drained
2nd. Skieth... er... the big white monster... trapped him in his wand
3rd. Real life Sora falls into a coma or dies (Most likely Coma)

From what I have read [spoiler] In the 4th volume of the game Sora is freed from Skieth's wand[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francisco Torre
Come on, I'm with Michelangelo. He got what he deserved. I mean, lets face it, he was a total pain to almost everyone.

(Sorry for that I.Love.U.Sora)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zantar Shadow [/i]
[B]yes sora was data drianed but i think one of the messeges was that even though he was data drained he came back to life (cause Ora(the little girl)woke up) and she brought them back from coma(and the main characher logged out). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred][size=1]What the? That has nothing to do with .hack//sign thats all Liminality(sp)[/size][/color]

I'm sorry all you Sora haters but he's the best charecter on the show...he makes it interesting! I think he shoudn't of gotten data drained! He's so cool!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yeah, sora makess it interesting. BUT HES A FOOL FOR BETRAYING MORGANNA! (I like the villianss for some reason, they are cool!) What made him think morganna would possibly just let him go? Idiot. i heard hes a fourth grader on another post though so that explains his foolishness and why he called morganna "old lady." I thought he was pretty childish. (but funny!)