Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hmm, i was thinking the same thing! i think he just went into a coma-like state like tsukasa but he can never return or something like that... i dont exactly know.
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
He was data drained and went into a coma.
Posted
Well...
1st. Sora, was Data drained
2nd. Skieth... er... the big white monster... trapped him in his wand
3rd. Real life Sora falls into a coma or dies (Most likely Coma)

From what I have read [spoiler] In the 4th volume of the game Sora is freed from Skieth's wand[/spoiler]
Guest I.Love.U.Sora
Posted
i cant believe it..... Sora.......noooooooooooooooooooooooo *sobs*
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Francisco Torre
Posted
Come on, I'm with Michelangelo. He got what he deserved. I mean, lets face it, he was a total pain to almost everyone.

(Sorry for that I.Love.U.Sora)
Posted
yes sora was data drianed but i think one of the messeges was that even though he was data drained he came back to life (cause Ora(the little girl)woke up) and she brought them back from coma(and the main characher logged out).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Francisco Torre [/i]
[B]Come on, I'm with Michelangelo. He got what he deserved. I mean, lets face it, he was a total pain to almost everyone.

(Sorry for that I.Love.U.Sora) [/B][/QUOTE]

What do you expect, he was in fourth grade. and he DID help Tsukasa in the end.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zantar Shadow [/i]
[B]yes sora was data drianed but i think one of the messeges was that even though he was data drained he came back to life (cause Ora(the little girl)woke up) and she brought them back from coma(and the main characher logged out). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred][size=1]What the? That has nothing to do with .hack//sign thats all Liminality(sp)[/size][/color]
Posted
I'm sorry all you Sora haters but he's the best charecter on the show...he makes it interesting! I think he shoudn't of gotten data drained! He's so cool!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Posted
Yeah, sora makess it interesting. BUT HES A FOOL FOR BETRAYING MORGANNA! (I like the villianss for some reason, they are cool!) What made him think morganna would possibly just let him go? Idiot. i heard hes a fourth grader on another post though so that explains his foolishness and why he called morganna "old lady." I thought he was pretty childish. (but funny!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...