mystikal Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 click that -->[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2888110/[/url] . I haven't been here for a while. I don't think I will draw for the next while either, since school is starting tomorrow, and I have basically forgotten adn have to relearn everything. so, even tho i know you won't care, but good luck to you all XD
Mina Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 That's so pretty and mysterious looking. ^^ Heh, luv how you draw. The music notes in the background looks a tiny bit out of place, but it's a great pic. [SIZE=1]I took your tutorial and now I can color my pics. ^^ They came out great. Thanks.[/SIZE]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=indigo]Haha I saw that pic at deviantart^^ I like it! Why? I want you to draw! I want to see someone good draw for once instead of me looking at my ugly drawings all the time. You and Nazanin. Lol^^;;[/color]
eleanor Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [size=1] ::kills DeviantART several times:: Ah, that felt better. You know, the best thing I like about that picture is the background and text. Fits very nicely. The girl's fingers look a bit short, but it's all good. :toothy: If there's one thing I don't like about the picture, it's that big gray blocky thing underneath the crying girl and behind that green-haired angel person. I really have no idea of what it's supposed to be. Nice job, anyway. The coloring is excellent [as usual! ^_^], and I really do think you did a excellent job with that background.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now