Japan Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Here are one of my drawings. It is of Chi and Black Chi from Chobits. If you want more, please reply.
eleanor Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [size=1] The eyes look a bit deformed, but everything else is great. Nice job with the detail on the hair and clothes, I think it looks great. ^_^ I also like the inking of this picture.[/size]
Japan Posted September 2, 2003 Author Posted September 2, 2003 here is another. It is the top of my school binder. The colored pictures are the ones I drew.
klinanime1 Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 except for the hands, I like the chi pic. Inuyasha on your binder... Himura looks fine... ish. good job
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now