Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, Have you ever done something crazy, like talk to yourself on IM? I did that once, The result was quite funny:

Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: .
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: .
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: hehe
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: FUNNY!!
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: FUNNY!!
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: Blast
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: Blast
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: darnit
Puppetmaster127 [4:27 PM]: darnit
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: WHY DO I KEEP DOIN THAT
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: WHY DO I KEEP DOIN THAT
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I'M ASKING YOU
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I'M ASKING YOU
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I ASKED FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I ASKED FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I'M NOT TALKI'N TO YOU
Puppetmaster127 [4:28 PM]: I'M NOT TALKI'N TO YOU
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: GOOD

Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: GOOD

Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: STOP
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: STOP
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: U FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: U FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: NO, U FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:29 PM]: NO, U FIRST
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: I'M NOT THE ONE COPYING
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: I'M NOT THE ONE COPYING
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: YES U ARE
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: YES U ARE
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: i think i'm goin crazy
Puppetmaster127 [4:30 PM]: i think i'm goin crazy
Puppetmaster127 [4:31 PM]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Puppetmaster127 [4:31 PM]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted
What the hell is the point of this thread? I'm assuming from your incredibly riveting IM conversation, that there is no point at all. A pity really, alot of people, like myself, could be doing something useful other than replying to this.
Posted
[FONT=arial]My friend, you just did that to make a thread. Therefor you are thinking about your post count to much. I would not worry about your post count, I would worry about your post quiality, it is going down. The only time you asked the question about the topic was in the thread name. Not to act like a mod or anything, I'm just kind of helping you.

Though to answer that I once jumped of my jungle gym. I was about five years old, and I landed on the concrete. I didn't land on my feet though, I landed on my stomach. My nose was bleeding, and I was crying to death.

I am not that stupid anymore though, and not nearly that crazy. Though sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing.[/font]
Posted
One time when I was going to get on a plane to go home I accidentally got on a plane that was going to L.A. That was only because I got half of the announcement stating that the boarding was about to begin.
Posted
i talk to myself frequently, i took a roman candle, sort of cannon that you have to anchor to the ground it is 2 m high and carries 4 magnesium cannonballs, well we layed it down and shot a house down that was almost completed.
i got away with it.
uhm....i also stripped on school camp, made some bombs harmless only the bang matters, went out at night in a city in denmark in my pyjamas, got the keys of school and went in at night and made full use of the gym and all it`s neat things.
scared the hell ot of people with a dark robe broke in at classmates and waited forthem to go to bed(boo)
had verry good sex on a roof that was at the crouded shopping street and to conclude with the fact that i drank 60 cups of coffee a day and that for a whole year, and i must say that i slept like a rose.
Guest Amarant
Posted
talking to urself is the first sign of m...m....m....mad....ness
:eek: :worried: :nervous: :p
Amarant: you don't have any friends.
Amarant:no not listening [color=red][i] golloum/smegol[/color][/i]

lol
Posted
[size=1]I don't really see the point of this thread, since it appears to be breeding a lot of spam. I'm going to close it, and pretend it never existed...

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...