OtakuBoards

Data

Ayokano

[COLOR=darkblue]|Log In|

Welcome to Data,the massive online game.Data is set in a modren time,where monsters run free,and heros are created every day.What sets this game way from other online games?You may ask this,the reason why Data is like this is there is no limit to the users who are on.It also lets you create your own character,and puts it to the max.Eye color,skin color,wardrobe,you name it.There are no problems at Data,it is a happy care free place.So please join.

|Lie|

Hackers are becoming less or more of a problem at Data.Their ability to cheat their way in the game is unfair,and must be stop.The creaters of Data,K.K.C Crop.,soon make a group of high level users,which are given the power to banned members found breaking the rules.The are moderaters,and help newbies when also doing their job.They make more Gil then normal members,and have very rare items,and they are powerful.The members are dubbed "The Seven Knights".

|/Hack\|

The hackers do not know what to do.Most have become normal members,because they do not want to banned.Some still hack,and many are getting banned everyday.Now they are in small numbers,and the loners of Data try their best not to get banned.Soon,a hacker named Kaiho makes his own area,and powerful monster with it.The area was cleaned after found by a Knight,and was locked.After that something eles happened.The Knight died the same day,but it was covered a said he had a heart attack.The last battle he had was aginest a monster named "Oni" in the area named "Hell"

|Heaven or Hell|

Now it is your time to enter,or find out about the Knight's dieing.You do not know yet of what as happened,but will find out why,and more.

|Classes|

These are the classes of Data.+ are how good they are,one the worst,ten the best.

Class:Knight
Weapons:Swords,both light and med,Daggers
Weapons:Swords-Light and Med
Armor:Metal Armor-Takes away two speed points,but adds two defence points
Cloth-Will add 3 speed points
Leather-Will take away 1 speed point,but add 2 defence points
Shield:Yes,Only with light swords
Strength:++++++
Speed: +++++
Intelligence:++++
Magic: ++++
Health:+++++++
Defence:+++++++
Starting Ability:Slashes-Slashes the opponent about five times.Does more damage then normal attacks.

Class:Lancer
Weapons:Glavies,Spears,Metal Rods,Scythe
Armor:Metal-Will take away two speed points,but add two defence points
Shield:No
Strength:++++++
Speed: ++++++++++
Intelligence:+++++++
Magic: ++++
Health:++++++
Defence:++++++
Starting Ability:Jump-The character jumps high in the air,and lands in some time,attacking the opponent.This does more damage then nomal attacks.

Class:Light Knight
Weapons:Katana,Rapier
Armor:Leather-Will take away 1 speed point,but at 2 defence points
Strength:+++++
Speed: +++++++
Magic: +++++
Health:+++++
Defence:++++
Starting Ability:Block-Can block attacks without shield.

Class:Black Knight
Weapons:Swords-Light and Med,Daggers
Armor:Metal-Takes away two speed points,but adds two defence points
Leather-Will take away 1 speed point,but adds 2 defence points
Strength:+++++++
Speed: +++++
Intelligence:++++++
Magic: +++++++
Health:++++++++
Defence:+++++++
Starting Ability:Magic Blood-This allows your character to use magic.

Class:White Knight
Weapons:Swords-Light and Med,Daggers
Armor:Metal-Takes away two speed points,but adds two defence points
Leather-Will take away 1 speed point,but adds 2 defence points
Speed:+++++
Intelligence:++++++
Magic:+++++++
Denfence:++++++++
Starting Ability:Magic Blood-This allows your character to use magic.

P.S-The White Knights uses mostly white magic,and the Black Knights uses mostly black.Much like White Mages and Black Mages.

Class:Axes
Weapons:Hammers,Axes-All sizes(light,med,heavy)
Armor:Metal-Metal Armor takes away two speed points,but adds two defence points
Shield:Yes
Strength:++++++++++
Speed: ++++
Intelligence:+++++
Magic:None
Defence:+++++++++
Starting Ability:Mega Slash-Slahes opponent once,but does twice as much damage then normal attacks

Class:White Mage
Weapons:Staffs
Armor:Robs-Adds five points to speed
Strength:++
Speed: ++++++
Intelligence:++++++++++
Magic: ++++++++++
Health:++++
Defence:+++
Starting Ability:Magic Blood-Lets the user use magic.

Class:Black Mage
Weapons:Staffs
Armor:Robs-Adds five points to speed
Strength:++
Speed:++++++
Intelligence:++++++++++
Magic: ++++++++++
Health:++++
Defence:+++
Starting Ability:Magic Blood-Lets the user use magic.

Class:Monk
Weapons:Metal Rods,Claws,or none
Armor:Leather-Will take away 1 speed point,but add 2 defence points
Speed: ++++++++
Magic:+
Starting Ability:Focus-Adds 10 attack points for a turn

Class:Ninja
Weapons:Throwing Star(One)-Smal,Med,Large
Armor:Cloth-Will add 3 speed points
Strength:++++
Speed:++++++++++
Intelligence:++++++++
Magic: +++++
Health:++++++
Starting Ability:Mega Throw-Throws Throwing Star,and does twice the damage.

Class:Twin Daggers
Weapons:Twin Daggers
Armor:Cloth-Will add three defence points
Strength:+++++
Speed:+++++
Intelligence:+++++
Magic:+++++
Health:+++++
Defence:+++++
Starting Ability:X Slash-Attacks a oppnent in a x shaped slash,does twice the damage then normal attacks.

|Info|

Here is some info about Data.

/Lan\

Lan is the worlds of Data.Data has many places for diffrent levels of users.These are some.More info is comming soon.

Alpha-
Delta-
Beta-
Sigma-
Fi-
Omega-
Gemini-
Giga-
Ki-

/V. Room\

This is a room where your character lives.You can make it the why you like.It must have a screen in which a hologram appears and tells new info,and is also a place were e-mails,attachments,and items.Items can be given to other characters in the game through e-mail.Your online character clothes will look diffrent from this then in an adventure.

|Ceen|
This is a club like place,and you look like you do in your V. Room.Charaters can meet here when they are in the same area.

|Rules|

All members must take these rules in and use them.

|1|Your post most be atleast two paragharps long.

|2|Your character can meet other character off line,but have to live close,or tell why the have met.

|3|Grammer and spelling must be good.

|4|All character don't have to be like in all other RPGs.This is about the real word....Meaning your character can be gay or staright....Have a good life or bad....I really don't care.This is set in 2004,and everything that is true here is still there.So you can base your character on an anime,game,or manga.Just give a picture,and not say,"Looks like so and so"

This is what you need to sign up.

Offline Character-

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Bio:Make it three or more paragharps long

Online Character-

Name:

Personality:

Appearence:Both in V. Room and on an adventure

V. Room Appearence:What your V. Room looks like in the inside.Each V. Room has to have the screen,living room,dining and cooking area,and bed room.You can share a room with a friend,but ask them frist.

Class:

Weapon:One and one only.Pick only if you class can use it,and I hope all members will put the [I]name[/I] of of weapon,and not just the type.

Armor:What kind of armor you are useing

Shield:If your class is albe to use shields,and you want to use on,put it down here.

Abilities:I will give you the number of abilities you have,plus the starting ability,.You make up the rest,but they have to be abilities,not some attack or magic,like must members think they are.

Magic:If your character has the ability called magic blood,you put down five magic abilities.White magic heals and helps others,when black magic does damage to others.Do not make them all powerful.

Stats:I will give this to you base on your sign up,weapons,and armor.

Level:I will give it to you on how will you RPG.It can only go to 100

I will post mine later.[/COLOR]

[b][u]Offline Character-[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b]Ki Toki

[b]Age:[/b]16

[b]Gender:[/b]Female

[b]Location:[/b]Tokyo,Japan

[b]Appearance:[/b]Ki has chocolate brown hair that ends around her shoulders and emerald eyes.She wears a blue jacket open with a white t-shirt inside that has a print of a baby blue chinese dragon coiled up on the front,navy blue pants and blue and white nikes.

[b]Personality:[/b]Kind,caring.friendly,fun-loving,a great person to be around.Will become angry if any of her friends are in danger.

[b]Bio:[/b]Austin.Do I know you in Real Life?I promise to do this tomorrow ok?

[b][u]Online Character-[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b]Nisha

[b]Gender:[/b]Female

[b]Personality:[/b]Same as Real

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[u]V-Room:[/u]
She wears a red jumper/jacket with a hood and navy blue pants.

[u]Adventure:[/u]
Same as Real

[b]Class:[/b]White Knight

[b]Weapon:[/b]Sword

[b]Armor:[/b]Leather

[b]Stats:[/b]

[b]Level:[/b]

K.K.C. corp.... XD! Thats foony! Tell me, what does the K.K.C. part stand for?

Offline Character-

Name: Kal Lukin

Appearence: She has dirty blond hair thats about sholder length and blue eyes. She wears blue jeans, and orange long sleeved shirt, and a black vest with tennis shoes. She is about 5'8.

Personality: She a really layed back person and never stresses unless its about a boy *wink* She likes to help people, but hates people who only think of themselves and pick on those weaker then them. She loves to have fun and always acts herself.

Bio: Kal has lived in the big city most of her life. She doesnt like it much and plans to leave after she can get a good job. Her Dad died when she was 6 and after she went inot to collage her mother passed away. She goes to an art collage and plays "Data" When ever she has the chance. Shes been playing the game for about 2 years, so her character is pretty strong.

Online Character-

Name: Nitsu

Personality: The same as in real life, but she will take hackers seriously.

Appearence -

Adventure: she has gold hair that spikes a bit in the front and deep blue eyes. She wears a zipped up dark green jacket with red trimmings and a... er.... Black cover thingy around her sholders. She wears baggy, long, dark green pants and small shoes for speed.

V room: Same as in real life, but wears a grayish purple sash and boots.

V. Room Appearence: Its small. It has 2 large rooms in all. The first room, is the living room/Screen/and dining room. The walls are sky blue with clouds painted on it and the floor is dark green. The next room is the Bed/cooking area. It looks basicly the same.

Class: Lancer

Weapon:A Glaive!

Armor: uh... *shrug*

Abilities: ....................

Stats: .................

Level: .............

EDIT: Ok, i fixed it! Uh.... what are the levels, stats, ect.

[COLOR=darkblue]........Ki Kappa Corp. Crop......^_^

Well....I guess I will post some problems.......

Ohkami-Please but more detail in your appaerances,and I have added new things to but up...Sorry....Yes we can know each other....but you may want to change your age.......

K.K.C.-Put more detail in your bio,also.....I really have never seen any Japanese person with blue eyes.....lol.

If you two girls fix those,you're fine.I really don't care of the number of players,but if it is slow,I will start it up when we get five.

Here is mine.

Offline Character-

Name:Austin Haymore

Appearence:I will get it....some how...

Personality:Cheerful most times,he is very calm and peaceful.He doesn't like to talk about his mother much,and avoids it the best he can.

Bio:Born in America,he had his mother,Sara Hayman,and his father,Ken Haymen.He loved them both,and was a very happy kid.Soon,his family found out his mother had cancer,and only had a short time to live.She died,Apirl,2,2000,when he was 9.

His father was also sadden by his wife's death.Both now act like the great wife and mother died,and their lives change when his father got a call from K.K.C Crop.They wanted his father to help with the game named 'Data'.Austin and his father moved to Japan.He still has yet to learn alot of Japanese,but has took up the game Go.He likes the player [url=http://www.nihonkiin.or.jp/kishihp/umezawa/img/yukari.jpg]Yukari Umezawa[/url] and wishes to be as great as her one day,but he is still a kyu,a low ranking Go player.He trys his best in the game,and now plays online with people on Data.

He is not really like in Data,because his dad is a member of the Seven Knights,and gives him many items he does not need.Only true friends like to play with him,and his character hasn't gained alot,because the game is not fun with out others.He likes to help newbies,and that is one way he met Ki,his best friend in the real and online world.

Online Character-

Name:Kai

Personality:Very 'cold' to members he dislikes,when he opens up to you he can be very friendly.He likes to help newbies,and is found near by weak areas.

Appearence:[url=http://www.animeshrine.com/image.php?/warofgenesis/***05a.jpg]Here[/url]

V. Room Appearence:All rooms have cream walls,he has a Go board and a couch,plus a med size bed and a table.The Go board lets him play with others,also.

Class:Black Knight

Weapon:Black Sword-The sword in the picture.

Armor:Cloth

Abilities:Magic Blood-This allows your character to use magic.
Curse Hit-If a hit is made,the opponent has ha chance of getting cures,in which magic goes down.

Magic:Black Matter-Inglufs the opponent in black matter.
Heal-Heals some heath.
Ice-Uses ice to attack.
Ice Storm-More powerful than Ice,it creates a snow storm.

Stats:Strength:++++++++++++
Speed: +++++++++
Intelligence:+++++++++
Magic: +++++++++++++
Health:+++++++++++
Defence:+++++++++

Level:55[/COLOR]