Ninja-Magus Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 I believe this is my best CGing yet, considering I didn't use the dodge or burn tool once! [img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Aldaran_Color_copy.jpg[/img] [color=teal]EDIT:[/color]Here is the link to the picture. [url]http://images.deviantart.com/i/2003/36/1/5/Aldaran_in_Color.jpg[/url] [color=teal]Please do not double post. There is an Edit button at the bottom of your posts to prevent this. I also took out that one comment you made, of which some people here may take offense to. -Syk3[/color]
eleanor Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ Very nice job. I think you did great on the coloring as well. Now that I think of it, his legs are [i]extremely[/i] long, but it still looks great.[/size]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [color=indigo]Ah!!!! That's amazing! I love it! And you didn't even use the burn or dodge tool? Wow! Haha maybe I should try that some time[/color]
Lord Prozen Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [color=royalblue]wow that is really good! i wish that i could color stuff that good! very nice drawing very nice coloring, i really like the sword on the right that he's holding. very nice job.[/color]
Ninja-Magus Posted September 2, 2003 Author Posted September 2, 2003 When I first started working w/advanced shades a few months ago, I work with the "Flow" thingy up top... but working with the "Opacity" is much better, believe me. Thnx for the comments!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now