Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Mewtwo X Gannondorf FOREVER!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Kyuuten
Posted
:naughty: Made you look! I'm a DeviantArt member and I was making fun of some rediculous fancouplings I saw there.
Posted
[size=1] ::dies laughing::

Extremely well drawn picture. Yes, well, the pairing is a bit disturbing to say in the least, but what do you expect....? :P[/size]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Im.....gunna need psychoogical help. That is draw wel but is EXTREMELY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!! DONT SCRE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!
Posted
[color=royalblue]ok never draw anything like that again. i need soap to wash my eyes from that horrable site. *starts rubbing eyes* wow thats a really well drawn picture. keep up the good work!.....but not stuff like that ever again.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...