Guest Kyuuten Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 :naughty: Made you look! I'm a DeviantArt member and I was making fun of some rediculous fancouplings I saw there.
ARTommy Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 o_0 all i can say about this is what the hell lol its good art but the concepts just weird PEACE
Neptunecat13 Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 That's a good pic. It's very well drawn! ^^ I just think the pairing is strange...o0;;;
eleanor Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [size=1] ::dies laughing:: Extremely well drawn picture. Yes, well, the pairing is a bit disturbing to say in the least, but what do you expect....? :P[/size]
klinanime1 Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 ::runs... and hides:: Nicely done... the titl of the thread was a turn off at first, but humor always persists in the end. Very well drawn, but...
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 Im.....gunna need psychoogical help. That is draw wel but is EXTREMELY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!! DONT SCRE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!
Lord Prozen Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [color=royalblue]ok never draw anything like that again. i need soap to wash my eyes from that horrable site. *starts rubbing eyes* wow thats a really well drawn picture. keep up the good work!.....but not stuff like that ever again.[/color]
Assassin Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [size=1] A very good picture...x.x The only thing is like I DUNNO ITS WEIRD!! :: is all scared :: Good drawing techniques though[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now