OtakuBoards

. Hack Manga

Lone Bebop

I dont know if you peoples know this but heres the news, . Hack has just came out with the first manga in a sires but dont get to excited its not bout .Hack//Sign its called

. Hack Ledgen of the Twilight Bracelet

I guessing it takes place after the .Hack games, it looked really intersting tho i didnt get caues i already gotten FLCL Vol 3, so has any one else seen this manga? and if yah have whats yah thoughts on it. Oh and the place i saw it at was Walden Books

Ah, yes. I got to see a preview of it in a special book thing that Tokyopop put out. It looks.... OK. I might be interested in getting a few of books. Of course, that would require time and money, neither of which I have. But yes, the art's pretty good. The story seems sort of interesting. It all looks fairly mediocre. Mmmyep.

*just bought the manga today*

Hehe, pretty good.. It's really authentic to a real MMORPG but at the same time has the real .hack feel to it.. And humorous as well! Lots of suggestive scenes.. The main character likes staring at girls too much.. ...O_O

Hehe, but I'm glad that it's sorta kiddy animation-wise.. It's a pretty light story (Thus far.. I've only read volume 1)

There's only 3 volumes, right?

Guest Infinitis
Whaaaaaa? It's out already!!!!! Coooolnesss! ^_______^ I thought i had to wait another couple of days. Silly me! I''ll beg my dad to get it for me!!!!! ;p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Josh [/i]
[B]Dose the magna have any of the characters from the game in it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, actually. Balmung and Mereille (I'm not quite sure if I spelled the second one correctly) are two main characters, along with someone named Orca. However, that Orca is female and a werewolf.. Not at all like Orca looks in the games. Oh, and of course, Rena and Shugo look just like BlackRose and Kite, and Aura has a big role too.

Oh, and HeavyBlade, to answer your question: I'm not sure how many characters from SIGN are in DUSK, but I do know that in the second volume Silver Knight (Wait.. Do I have the right person?) gets banned execution-style. Or maybe it was just one of the Crimson Knights in general, but I'm not quite sure.

EDIT: Oh, and Josh, it's spelled "Manga". ~_^ Thought you might like to know.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]Silver knight got banned execution style? What's that supposed to mean? And how can you be a werewolf in a online RPG? [/B][/QUOTE]

To give the game another layer of realism, the programmers decided that when they ban someone they execute them in the game.. Most likely with a guillotine.

The Werewolf thing.. Ah, yes, puzzled me for a minute, but then Orca explains. In an expansion pack for The World there is the possibility to become a Werewolf instead of another class like Wavemaster or Twinblade, available only to high-level players.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]Cool I want to be a werewolf! And I like the execution idea that adds a level of severity to the world that it lacked. What did Silver knight do? And the crimson knights were disbanded so they are just regular players now. Or did someone reunite the Crimson Knights? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, being a werewolf WOULD be pretty cool.. But as far as I've seen, werewolves don't use any weapons and you have to get to about level 50 or so as another class to change to werewolf.

^_^' Yeah, the execution thing is cool indeed. I'm pretty sure that a site I read said that SK was banned for "Several disruptions" or something along those lines.. Maybe Subaru finally put a restraining order on him? :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...
hmm... interesting. A werewolf would be fun wouldn't it... I wonder if you get to behead other players... that would be a nice effect! heheh... I wasn't aware that the manga was even being sent to the US. I'll have to look around in the places you all have meantioned...