OtakuBoards

.hack//sign chats

Lord Prozen

[color=royalblue]well me and HammerBlade were talking and we came up with funny stuff hack sign caricters would say if you started chating with them and we came up with some funny stuff.

hey Tsukasa! Tsukasa: can i go now? -HammerBlade

hey bear whats up Bear:i think the anwser to that lies within this game. -Lord Prozen

um..Subaru whats wrong? Subaru:*rocks back and forth* my boat....i need my boat....where is it....my boat....*starts sucking thumb* -Lord Prozen

I just figured out how to get a golden axe! Silver Knight:*eyes glow* please explain -Lord Prozen

hey Mimiru. Mimiru:WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!? -HammerBlade

i'll post more when i think of them. tell me if you make up any and tell me what you think of the ones i have posted right now.:)[/color]

[size=1]Everyone in this thread needs to calm down, or else I'll need to start banning members. Many of you have been warned about this sort of behavior in the past; "playing mod" and insulting other members is strictly against the rules.

So yeah, we don't allow threads like this because they are against our rules on post wuality. Please read the rules, and put more thought into your future posts.

-Shy[/size]