Dragon Warrior Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [b]Cold Threshold[/b] is a new 7-part animated series I'm making. It's similar to Daily Comic except it has longer episodes, it's 300x300, and has better graphics. More information will be posted on my site about it so yeah... Simple banner to advertise... [IMG]http://free.eh-solutions.net/real16/ColdThresholdbanner.gif[/IMG]
Assassin Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [size=1] I personally think it looks good but, the only thing is the fonts. It is too blurry and hard to read. Other than that it is pretty good. The text that I cant hardly read is the Colr Threshold ones. other than that good job. 7/10 [/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted September 3, 2003 Author Posted September 3, 2003 :) I can read it ^_^ But then again, I made it =P Thanks for the comments.
Spikey Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 Hey that's pretty good, I like it. The only problem is, my computer turnes colours really dark, so the background is dark. Very good job though, I kind of like it. 7/10
Dragon Warrior Posted September 4, 2003 Author Posted September 4, 2003 Well, your comp is not my fault ^_^ Just readjust the contrast on your computer ;) But thanks for the comments.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now