Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Cold Threshold[/b] is a new 7-part animated series I'm making. It's similar to Daily Comic except it has longer episodes, it's 300x300, and has better graphics. More information will be posted on my site about it so yeah...

Simple banner to advertise...

[IMG]http://free.eh-solutions.net/real16/ColdThresholdbanner.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1] I personally think it looks good but, the only thing is the fonts. It is too blurry and hard to read. Other than that it is pretty good. The text that I cant hardly read is the Colr Threshold ones. other than that good job. 7/10
[/size]
Posted
Hey that's pretty good, I like it. The only problem is, my computer turnes colours really dark, so the background is dark. Very good job though, I kind of like it. 7/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...