Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Turkey and Robert, detonating...something.


Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a simple pic I've made using 2 CG characters I made during the week. The one on your left is Turkey, and the other is obviously Robert. They are recreations of me and a friend, and are some of the characters I will use in animations later on.

Since I wasn't gonna create a whole background for this pic, I decided to go along with their positioning and reddened the area. Then everything just ended up like that. I have to add details to the textures latter, but I'll wait until I've got more experience.

I don't know why I bother posting this...this will be like the only post in the topic...:(
Posted
lol, I'll be nice. Since I've never seen you, or your friend, I can't tell if the recreations are like you or not. They're well done though. I'm guessing the reason they're posed like that is because you're going to animate them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...