Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Erm, please be kind to the newbie, but is the Jukebox on the main page supposed to work? How is it supposed to work? Because I've never been able to get it to.
Posted
You need to make sure you're logged into your myOtaku account. When it comes up, is there a drop-down box of different animes/songs? If so, all you have to do is select one of the songs you want to listen to.. it should start streaming soon [depending on your internet connection, as well as the size of the song]
Posted
You don't even need to be logged into your account anymore. I'm listening to it right now and I'm not logged in the MyOtaku. You just need to press on the Jukebox option and scroll down to a song and listen to it. It does take some time to load though, some songs download faster than others.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Hi. I'm having a problem with the Jukebox. OK, uh...when I tried to listen to some RK music, it didn't work, even though I had logged on with myOtaku username and password to the Jukebox through here. Is it because I have to be on the main site in order to use it or what? Um...is it going to be, like, upgraded anytime soon?

Lucy.
Posted
NEVERMIND! It works. I tried it yesterday and it works fine, even though it plays midis though. I guess it didn't work for me then because I had a Wondows 95. Now I have a Windows 98 and its the best!

Lucy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...