Wondershot Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 This is a new banner I made using an image I cropped from a game of mine, anyone who knows me well enough will recognize it immediately (or, maybe not). Uh, tell me what you think, if you know me or not. There's an Avi too, but I'll post that later.
Heavyblade Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Nope I don't recognize it. What's it from? It's pretty good except for the pic. It's kinda weird lookin. @_@ I don't know I not smart that way!
Krademon Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Is it armoured core? It kinda looks like one with the chunky shoulder pads and stuff
Wondershot Posted September 6, 2003 Author Posted September 6, 2003 YES! Krademon recognized it as being from Armored Core. It is one of my fave AC's that I made from Armored Core 3, and it's name is "Whatever", hence the quote and the title of this thread. If you want more info, I am in an AC story currently that you can check out. Oh, and here is the avi. Thanks for the comments! Keep em' coming! EDIT: *sigh*, the avi is too big, and therefore I changed it. (is it just me or do avi sizes change all the time?)
terra Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Heh, of course it's Armored Core ... I think it's a pretty clever tagline, since the AC's name is Whatever. Not everybody might know that, but who cares :). The rain or whatever (<-- haha) in the background is a little ... um ... ghetto-looking, to put it colloquially. I think it could do with a cooler background, maybe even something plain would be better than those little lines. They look very amateurish and considering the cool mech-y feel of the rest of the banner, they don't fit. I'm really awful at making backgrounds myself, but what I usually do (I use Photoshop) is pick colors I like, have Photoshop render clouds, and then fool around with filter effects on them until I have ... something. Eh, that was probably no help. Anyway, I like the idea of the banner :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now