Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I didn't see the book..But I saw the movie and I thought the movie was crap. I really think the book would've been better. But the movie was pure dirt. I'll have to read the book sometime because I think the storyline was really interesting.

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
Of course the movie sucked, it was a movie based off a Stephen King novel. They all suck, exept for Shawshank Redemption and the Green Mile.

The book was awesome. It's one of my fav's of his. But right now now I'm eargely waiting for Dark Tower V: Wolves of Calla.

But that's going off track there. I think it's genious how King wrote the parts with Jonesy inside of his own mind.

And what about that one "mentally challenged" guy who saw the "line", or whatever. In my mind I thought he looked like Carrot Top. Hmm....I didn't see the movie, so I wonder what they made him look like.....
Posted
Yeah the Jonesy's mind thing was really cool! And do you mean Duddits when you say the "mentally challenged guy who could see the line"? If you do Duddits had down-syndrome and he was a natural telepath.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...