OtakuBoards

Help!!!!!!!!

Guest SnapMax1990

Guest SnapMax1990
[COLOR=royalblue]Help I'm stuck in Majora's Mask. I dunno what to do after you plant the magic bean in the soft patch of soil on the outer palace garden. Please help.[/COLOR] :bawl:

Um...I need help on Wind Waker. I'm at the part where there are to islands you have to enter, but they're both blocked. One is block by a powerful wind and the other is blocked by a heavy stone. I tried talking to the people around on other islands, but they only tell me things I already know. Someone please help me.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]SnapMax1990: Welcome to the boards. First of all, you've got two threads about the same thing (Majora's Mask). Here at OB, that's a big no-no. In any case, look up [url=http://www.zeldaguide.com]zeldaguide.com[/url] and go to the Majora's mask section. They should have a full walkthrough there.

Charlie Levoy: Sounds like you're at the Earth/Wind Temple quest. From what I hear, you go to the Earth Temple first (the one with the big rock.) To get in, you need to have the power bracelets. Once you have them, you will need to learn the Earth God's Lyric, which is needed to find the new sage of the Earth Temple. Once you do, you have to take them to the Earth Temple. Either visit my aforementioned website for a walkthrough for the Windwaker, or PM me for details.

I hope I helped[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo][b]SnapMax1990[/b] - Get some water in a Bottle and pour it out on the planted Magic Bean. This will make the plant grow into a hovering platform, which will get you into the palace.

[b]Charlie Levoy[/b] - You need to go to Fire Mountain, where you'll get the Power Bracelets, and Ice Ring Isle, where you'll get the Iron Boots. You can use these two items to get past the stone and wind that are blocking your way. To get into Fire Mountain and Ice Ring Isle you'll need the Fire and Ice Arrows, which you get on Mother & Child Isles.

[b]Kumori Urufu[/b] - Let me do my own job. If you see something wrong, use the "Report this post to a moderator" link in the bottom-right corner of the post, don't post about it in the thread.

And I've deleted the other thread.[/color]