OtakuBoards

English Trigun Manga

Tog

Okay, maybe this is old news, but have you guys heard about the English Trigun manga Dark Horse is publishing?! [url]http://darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_12867/index.html[/url] I just found out about this tonight, and it's sort of a big thing for me. Oh, and they'll be doing the Hellsing manga too, and some others.... Reply at your own free will.

(Note to Mods: If this old news, don't worry about hurting my feelings by deleting this thread. I'll be OK. Really.)

[COLOR=crimson]It was announced a few months ago, actually.:) I've read online translations, and the manga is quite different than the anime(in a good way) so I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.:D

I think the release date was in November, but I see they changed it.[/COLOR]

[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Yeah ive always heard that the manga is better then the anime and from the looks of it they where right...

I wonder when they'll translate the sequel...Trigun:maximum I believe is what its called...[/color][/font][/b]

Obviusly Metatron, who is Japanese, already read the Trigun Manga in full. He said that there are a couple of Gung Ho Guns missing ans couple that aren't in the anime. Like there is this one dude named the Double Fang, who sounds interesting. H ealso tolld me [spoiler]that Grey The Ninelives wasn't a robot, but a bunch of dwarfs standing on eachother.[/spoiler] now thats intrigiung!

Like DBD said, I already read the Trigun manga... theres 3 Trigun mangas, and 8 Trigun: Maximum Mangas. The way the story is carried out in the first three Trigun Mangas are basically the same as in the anime, except that they come out in different orders. However, once the story hits Maximum, pretty much everything is different. More chaos, more blood, more gore, more characters, and you get to delve more into each character. And oh yeah, remember the Angel Arm? Its.... not exactly a gun in the manga.

Hey Metatron, do you know when Trigun Maximum 9 is due for release? Ive been waiting for it ever since I got book 8 ^_^ Im buying them in Japanese and relying on fan sites and my own (limited) knowledge of Japanese to read through.

The anime never goes into the issue of the hair darkening either.....

I'm looking forward to the Trigun manga, finally being released here.

Dark Horse is also releasing other comics too. I've read in OPM(official playstaion magazine) that they're also releasing a Devil May Cry comic, and one based on Maximo(I think).

• 3 weeks later...