Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, maybe this is old news, but have you guys heard about the English Trigun manga Dark Horse is publishing?! [url]http://darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_12867/index.html[/url] I just found out about this tonight, and it's sort of a big thing for me. Oh, and they'll be doing the Hellsing manga too, and some others.... Reply at your own free will.

(Note to Mods: If this old news, don't worry about hurting my feelings by deleting this thread. I'll be OK. Really.)
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]It was announced a few months ago, actually.:) I've read online translations, and the manga is quite different than the anime(in a good way) so I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.:D

I think the release date was in November, but I see they changed it.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=skyblue]
I read a 12 page manga of trigun in one of the Anime Invasion magazines. The one I read had the sound effects in Japanese. So I think it is gonna be cool and I want to buy alot of Trigun manga. [/size][/color]
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Yeah ive always heard that the manga is better then the anime and from the looks of it they where right...

I wonder when they'll translate the sequel...Trigun:maximum I believe is what its called...[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
Obviusly Metatron, who is Japanese, already read the Trigun Manga in full. He said that there are a couple of Gung Ho Guns missing ans couple that aren't in the anime. Like there is this one dude named the Double Fang, who sounds interesting. H ealso tolld me [spoiler]that Grey The Ninelives wasn't a robot, but a bunch of dwarfs standing on eachother.[/spoiler] now thats intrigiung!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by memphis_drake [/i]
[B]I heard it was coming out in december, so its true? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson]No, it's coming out next month(October). The 8th to be exact.[/COLOR]
Posted
Like DBD said, I already read the Trigun manga... theres 3 Trigun mangas, and 8 Trigun: Maximum Mangas. The way the story is carried out in the first three Trigun Mangas are basically the same as in the anime, except that they come out in different orders. However, once the story hits Maximum, pretty much everything is different. More chaos, more blood, more gore, more characters, and you get to delve more into each character. And oh yeah, remember the Angel Arm? Its.... not exactly a gun in the manga.
Guest Mermaid
Posted
Wow, this looks killer. Can't wait!
Posted
Hey Metatron, do you know when Trigun Maximum 9 is due for release? Ive been waiting for it ever since I got book 8 ^_^ Im buying them in Japanese and relying on fan sites and my own (limited) knowledge of Japanese to read through.

The anime never goes into the issue of the hair darkening either.....
Posted
I'm looking forward to the Trigun manga, finally being released here.

Dark Horse is also releasing other comics too. I've read in OPM(official playstaion magazine) that they're also releasing a Devil May Cry comic, and one based on Maximo(I think).
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Wow, can't wait. Excuse my ignorance here, but can anyone give me a basic outline of the manga? If its too much of a spoiler, just e-mail me.

By the way, will it be available at Barnes and Noble?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...