InuyashaDeamon Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I started College on 8-25-03 and im wondering there are other that are in college too. Also what is thier major/minor is in. Im is in Mechanical Engineer.
Gohan Egret Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I started a Computer Programming and Software Development course on August 5th of this year at Westwood College of Technology. Currently, I am starting basic with...Visual Basic. :p I also have Success Strategies and Computer Applications (Basically, a hands-on version of the "Windows for Dummies" book :p).
Maully Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I am taking a year off of college, I have 3 sem left for a mass comm degree, then, on to grad school!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I go to Uni right now... I'm a Junior.... officially majoring in History right now, but that'll probably change to a minor.... I dunno what I'll major in yet, that'll be next semester.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now