OtakuBoards

dang is lavos longgggggggg lol

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i just ran threew the black omg is that long... after 3 battles w/ magus's mom you have to fight lavos as if you jumped threw the bucket!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh lol... this is a long day[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i ran threw the black omen... and that took 2 hours... then you have to fight the queen of zeal, and then you fight lavos as if you went threw the bucket lol, then you have to fight lavos as if you went to him on the epoch... and i spent over an hour on his last form.... i think im missing something cause well it shouldnt take me that long to play bash up the bad guy... and who in there right mind can hanlde... 20 luminairs and 16 dark matter (or magus's best magic) and the only time they killed me was when the middle thing used his big 1000+ damage move... sigh i got all afternoon today ill sit and kick it's butt lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
What are your lvl's? I was at about 45 and I wasted Lavos in about 30 minutes or so(Shell through Core. Wouldn't take so long if I would take the Epoch and skip the shell which takes me about 15 minutes cuz of all the forms). Me thinks you may just need to lvl up a bit. Or have you tried to take out the right bit after killing off the center or left. Notice that it'll drop it's defenses to revive a part that you killed. The fight ends after the right bit dies

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i killed it... i was 50 on crono/magus and 51 on marle... did the new game+ and killed lavos w/ just cloud and marle (before you time warp) at the same level... dang power went out lol so i didnt see cut scene... but i had my memory card backed up thank god... havent tried again since thou...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i killed it... i was 50 on crono/magus and 51 on marle... did the new game+ and killed lavos w/ just cloud and marle (before you time warp) at the same level... dang power went out lol so i didnt see cut scene... but i had my memory card backed up thank god... havent tried again since thou...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean Crono rather than Cloud. I hope

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]but clouds better than cronos, cronos doesn't...talk much.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Only time he ever talks is in one of the endings.