Epitome Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Does anyone listen to this band. My friend got me hooked on them and I just got their C.D. for my birthday and I love it. Does anyone else know who they are or listen to them.
satan665 Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I know who they are but personally I can't stand them. A little too soft rock, Dave mathews Band for me. I think they are one of the most popular bands that aren't really well known. A big college band. I'd have to give them some credit for that.
Semjaza Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 This is another of those bands a random friend of mine told me about way back, but I never bother to check out because I don't trust their taste in music. Judging from the above description, I don't think I'd be missing much. I'm not into that sound. So yes, I have heard of them, but not heard them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now