slasher Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Here are some pictures I have drawn over the years. How are they?
klinanime1 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 hm, it's a bit sketchy and light. It's a nice job, but it's on lined paper. Aaah! lol.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 I have to agree...a bit sketchy and light. Try defining the lines more. Also, try to work on some shading...the image looks flat. Overall, I do like it lots. I've always been a fan of Tails. ^_^
slasher Posted September 16, 2003 Author Posted September 16, 2003 Here is a much better pic of link.
Guest RPG&BattleKing Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 I dont really like the Tails pic but the Zelda one I have only comments for. I love the way you wrote the logo and the sword looks cool too. The only flaw is all those erase marks. As for the tails pic.... no thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now