Guest ~(Neo-Bebop)~ Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 this is my newest work.. don't steal it for your site -_-
klinanime1 Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Wow, it's... blue. ^-^ Very nicely done, I love the swirly patterns. @ _ @
Guest ~(Neo-Bebop)~ Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Thanks. It took me quite a long time to get it just right.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Nice effect, but it sems a bit cluttered. Oo Though, I love the nice shade of blue...it's still a LIL too bright for my tastes. Still lovely though. ^^
Guest ~(Neo-Bebop)~ Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Thank you Mystical Pan. KEEP THE REVIEWS AND..STUFF COMING! ^__^
Spikey Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Very nice I like the trendy blue glwing stuff, that makes it look all the better. The way the glowing trendy filter thing is placed is nice, I like it I a lot. Maybe now you could make a crimson/red one.
CB Shin Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 It looks beautiful. I like the shape in the middle that's different from the others. Nice shade mixes too...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now