Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this banner for my freind, Rachel. It has her made up character on it, Nobara Akai. Anyway take a look-see, and tell me what you think of it. :D
Posted
No, I don't think she drew it.... By the way, I did mess up the quote. I meant to put "get even" but I put "revenge" in by misteak. But anyway, thanx for the compliment. :D
Posted
While there are is nothing graphicy or complicated (at least it seems to me), it pulls off rather nicely. VERY pretty. The text is just lovely. Though the small text in the lower left corner is a bit hard to see.

The image is just beautiful. ><;

Simple but pretty. ^^
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I like the Quote thats funny. The picture is good. I also like the color. Well good job Booboo. Keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=silver] [size=0] I like it alot, the character looks prettyful, and I like the quote on it too...I think it looks really good, and I rate the banner a 1o/1o! ...goodness, i can't get over how pretty the character's eyes are! [/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...