Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Yes I am

1.What level does Tyhplosion learn flamethrower?
2.Whats Ho-oh's last move?
3.How tall is Pinsir?
4.If you put a Mewtwo,Moltres,and Dratini on a scale how much the combined weight be?

If I'm not on when five people post someone pm by today or tomorrow and I'll pm you the answers because I've got exams (weird I'm getting them this early.):wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Man I thought I would get a challenge from you.

1.60
2.Future Sight
3.4' 11"
4.480
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I was just joking about the challenge thing. You need to take me less seriously. Except when i'm upset about posts.:blueshift

So doe's that mean it is my turn?
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Sorry for the long delay. Had Log-In troubles.

1 : How many magmaite (sp?) are needed to create magnaton?
2 : Name the first of Ash's pokemon to leave him.
3 : True Or False : Pokemon made Toliet Paper or Japan?
4 : Name the episodes that Bulbasaur almost evolved in.


So easy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Sorry for the long delay. Had Log-In troubles.

1 : How many magmaite (sp?) are needed to create magnaton?
2 : Name the first of Ash's pokemon to leave him.
3 : True Or False : Pokemon made Toliet Paper or Japan?
4 : Name the episodes that Bulbasaur almost evolved in.


So easy. [/B][/QUOTE]


1.three
2.butterfree
3.????Don't false
4.Secret garden
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
You got 1 and a half of the answers correct. So you get 1 1/2. And now it looks like Lady Katana has given this up. Who should take over?
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]this looks good. Post the next questions.:ball: [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh...No? I'm waiting for three more people to post what they say are there answers.
Posted
:mad:I have not given up on this post! I did something stupid and got grounded for a while, but I'm back now! Okay, let me take a crack at these questions.

1) It takes three [I]Magnemite[/I] to make a Magneton.
2) Butterfree, but in a way I think Pikachu was
3) False, I think... your question was worded good enough for me to comprehend
4) Bulbasaur's Secret Garden
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Don't make fun of my typos. You got 1 and a 1/2 points. About number one. THINK HARD! Are you sure it is three Magnemites? And for number four I need the COMPLETE name of the episode.
Posted
I wasn't making fun. I was just helping so that you wouldn't make the same mistake in the future. Check my post again, if you wouldn't mind.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Katana. I was just joking. You need to learn how to laugh alittle. And is anyone else gonna try? I'm giving you premission to try again Katana.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Okay, let's try this again.

1) 1?
2) If you mean by evolving, then it was Caterpie, if not I'm sticking with Butterfree.
3) Trick question. Either that, or you screwed up the wording of that question.
4) Bulbasaur's Secret Garden
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]1 : How many magmaite (sp?) are needed to create magnaton?
2 : Name the first of Ash's pokemon to leave him.
3 : True Or False : Pokemon made Toliet Paper or Japan?
4 : Name the episodes that Bulbasaur almost evolved in.
[/B][/QUOTE]

1. Hows about 2?
2. Butterfree!
3. What?! I don't think Pokemon could make Japan..... I don't get this question..... :rolleyes:
4. No idea..... :confused:

:babble: I don't think I went very good.....
Posted
I'm back,

1: it takes one magnemite if it is the game, or 3 if your talking the show
2: Butterfree
3: True, Pokemon made Japan's Econ,er I can't spell it. There econimy
4: the secret garden one
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I'm cutting the thing alittle short since I gave you guys over week.

Snail - 2
Katana - 2
Kizu - 8

It's Kizu's turn.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...