Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anything Yoko Kanno would do, such as Macross Plus and Cowboy Bebop. I especially love her work on Cowboy Bebop. I never really liked Jazz or Blues very much, but she certainly did change my mind :D
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I absolutely love Gundam Wing intro "Just Communication" Endless Waltz intro "White Reflection" and all the Vegeta and Most Gohan music from DBZ. And Cruel Angels Thesis from Neon Genesis is cool and the theme for FLCL or whatever is kinda catchy.
Posted
The opening theme from Excel Saga, 'Ai Sincere Heart' is interesting. It's upbeat and a little strange...well no its actually REALLY wierd, with Hyatt's coughing etc. Yet it really conveys what the series is like. I.e. upbeat but REALLY wierd.
Posted
[center][b]Freckles - Opening theme to Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Smaurai[/b]

I brushed against those freckles that I hated so,
Life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you.
It's heavy, the love that I would share for you,
But it dissolves like it was just a sugarcube.
Now the little pain sitting in my heart
Has shrunk in a bit, but it really does hurt me now.
Those silly horoscopes, I
Guess I can't trust them after all.

If we could get further away,
I wonder what it would be like... ?
Yay!
I'd be so happy
Inside my heart.

All the memories I have are beautiful in my mind,
But they don't feed the hunger deep inside my soul.
And tonight I thought,
I'd be just sitting in my sorrow.
And now I must wonder wonder why.
What did it really mean to you?
I just can't see it anymore!
I just can't see it anymore......
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhhhhhhh.....

[b]Obbsession - Opening to .hack//SIGN[/b]

deep in the night
far off the light
missing my headache

visions of light
sweeter delight
kissin' my loveache

how come I must know
where obsession needs to go?
how come I must know
where the passion hides its feelings?

how come I must know
where obsession needs to go?
how come I must know
the direction of relieving?

[b] Dearest - 3rd ending two Inu-Yasha[/b]

hontou ni taisetsu na mono igai subete sutete
shimaetara ii no ni ne
genjitsu wa tada zankoku de

sonna toki itsu datte
me o tojireba
waratteru kimi ga iru

itsuka eien no nemuri ni tsuku hi made
dou ka sono egao ga
taema naku aru you ni

hito wa minna kanashii kara
wasurete yuku ikimono dakedo

aisubeki mono no tame
ai o kureru mono no tame dekiru koto

deatta ano koro wa
subete ga bukiyou de
toomawari shita yo ne
kizutsuke atta yo ne

itsuka eien no nemuri ni tsuku hi made
dou ka sono egao ga
taema naku aru you ni

deatta ano koro wa
subete ga bukiyou de
toomawari shita yo ne
tadoritsuitan da ne[/center]

That's all I think of right now.
Guest karrari
Posted
My favo anime song is the ending songs of the Inyasha TV show:

Two Hearts and
Dearest

Also I Like the end theme song for Dirty Pair(on Showtime Beyond if you get it.)

Summer Freind
Posted
*hehe*.. I'm not sure if i posted here... But i'll do it Anyway :p
My Really long List of Fav Anime Songs:laugh:
[COLOR=crimson]Weiß Kreuz[/COLOR]
The Road:love:
Shadows & Lights
Blue Mask
God Hurts Those He Loves
Lover's Holiday
Beautiful Alone (Bass and Drums remix)
Este
I Wonder
I Do
Interstellar Soul
Jazz Me Blues
Mizunaka
Paper Snow
White Wing
One More Angel:love:
Mayfly:love:
Suicide Seaside
Love of my Life:love:
Gluhen
Stone Roses
No Surrender
Tonight


Ok.. There My Fave Weiß Kreuz Songs... I Have Others But That would Over to it a bit ^^;;;;
Posted
The Big O has a fantastic soundtrack (barring its atrocious opening song). Its jazz-influenced background music is somewhat similar to Cowboy Bebop's and RahXephon's, which makes me suspect that anime directors use jazz as a way of indicating that a show is supposed to seem sophisticated. However, Big O's classical orchestral themes (which are mostly reserved for serious, dramatic scenes) are what really stick with me. They're memorable, and almost never grow old, even though the show recycles them rather frequently.

~Dagger~
  • 3 months later...
Guest Izumi Yagami
Posted
I like any anime songs depending on the lyrics the tempo the pitch and the melody. :love:
Posted
As a general rule, try not to bring back threads that are over thirty days old. An entirely separate anime music topic sprang up, became several pages long and was subsequently closed in the time since this particular discussion died out.

Izumi, your posts could stand to be a bit longer. At the very least, they shouldn't be totally dwarfed by the lyrics in your signature. Keeping that in mind, please take a look at OtakuBoards' rules before writing another reply. Feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions about their content.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...