Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I hope this goes here. Well anyways Have you guys heard of .hack//QUARINTINE? If you have when is it supposed to be released and what is it about?[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
This really should go on the Sony Thread.

Anyway. .Hack//Quarintine is the fourth and final title in the series of .Hack games for the PS2. It does not have an exact release date, but according to [url]www.dothack.com[/url] it is set to come out sometime in early 2004
Posted
Yep, the final of four .hack games for PS2. I'd like them to make another set, myself, but that probably won't happen, considering .hack is pretty much over in Japan.

Early 2004, eh, Black_Phoenix? I heard it was originally scheduled for a before Christmas release, but they've had holdbacks throughout the production of the games, or so I've heard...

So.. Does anyone know if it'll have any new servers? If I recall, .hack//MUTATION was the first one to have Carmena Gadelika in it..
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
OOO OOO!!!!!!! Its gunna come with a collecters box to hold all 4 games in!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Early 2004, eh, Black_Phoenix? I heard it was originally scheduled for a before Christmas release, but they've had holdbacks throughout the production of the games, or so I've heard...[/B][/QUOTE]


That is what it says on the .Hack website. From the sounds of it Bandai had some trouble with getting Outbreak out to the stores, so I am not surprised that the original date has been changed.


[QUOTE][B]So.. Does anyone know if it'll have any new servers? If I recall, .hack//MUTATION was the first one to have Carmena Gadelika in it.. [/B][/QUOTE]


I know that there are two more servers listed in the game's e-mails. Since each game leaves you leveled up at the end I would guess that the next two servers will appear seperately in the next two games, just so there is a challenge.
Posted
[color=crimson]I have neither .hack Mutation nor Infection. What I do have though is the display box for Outbreak. ^_^ I love it. I asked for it in a local Gamestop, the guy gave me a weird look, said it came out in september and then said ok. That was August, he also mentioned about reserving a copy of Quarintine, which I did a few days ago. If I reserved that I got discounts on the 3 previous games which was cool, but I still can't afford them. v_v

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Posted
Um..I'm probably the one farthest behind here (I'm still battling Skeith in Infection) but is the 3rd .hack// game out? If not when's it coming out? If so what's it's name?:'(
Posted
Yes Haruko, .Hack//Outbreak is out. Its release date was last week, I beleive it was Sept 9 or so. Hurry up with Skeith, it gets better in Mutation and even better in Outbreak!!!!
Posted
Feh, I started .hack//OUTBREAK and it begins kinda slow if ya wanna level up and do other missions. I think I'm gonna get on with the story. it sounds interesting. [*spoiler]Mia acts freaky in the beginning, quote "I know where they are... they're at a festival...," and "DON'T TOUCH ME!"[*/spoiler]:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Actually Im the farthest behind cuz I dont even have the first one I have only played once or twice.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah they should that would be so awsome. I already have my guy figured out if they do. Well anyways. I cant wait for .Hack//Quarintine.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I found out something that sounds kind of cool about Quarintine (though I cannot confirm it).

Supposedly a few characters from .Hack//SIGN are supposed to join your group. I have heard that it was Subaru and either Tsukasa or Mimiru. As I said I cannot confirm it, but on another site someone said they had a pic from the Japanese version that showed Subaru in a group.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats cool. I bet she is really strong then. I cant wait. I hope that its good and that it follows the good rep of the first three.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[quote]Yeah I heard that too. It was in a magazine a little while back. I actuall think they will put them in. It'll really help if they do put them in[/quote]

Do you remember in which magazine was that you read it.

and Black Phoenix, do you remember the site or anything?
Posted
Electronic Gaming Monthly I think I would have to look for it, but I'm pretty sure it was EGM. Hope that helps. I saw it in there though. I think it was a couple issues back, but I'm not sure what issue. It had a big two page thing on the characters in Soul Calibur 2. I do know that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ani_Freak [/i]
[B]Do you remember in which magazine was that you read it.

and Black Phoenix, do you remember the site or anything? [/B][/QUOTE]


The site was [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] . If you go to the page that has .Hack listed on the far right there will be a link named "Forum". As for what post it was, I am not sure. I think it had something to do with the "SIGN Phantoms" appearing in the game.
Posted
I've heard that rumor too. While I'm not certain of it, because it can't be confirmed (so don't quote me on this), but it seems that...[spoiler] 'copies' of Tsukasa, Subaru and Mimiru (Some sources say Helba instead of Mimiru) will join your party as some point if you've seen all of the flashbacks in Mutation and found all of the Phantoms in Outbreak. ASSUMING that it's true, *I'd* bet that there's a final special quest involved and that the 'echoes' of the three aren't availiable until you've beaten the game. Kind've a reward for a job well done, I suppose.[/spoiler]
Posted
thank guys for the info on the Mag and the web page. I'll look for them both. And Alexander, I think I heard that rumor too. I don't know, but I think It'd be great to play as the characters of .Hack//Sign even just for a while.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats cool. Now i need to get all of the games immeadiatly. I had planned on getting them, but not that quickly.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Are you calling me Poor!!!!. LOL im playing. I can manage. After all these are the best games in the world. So I'll make sure I can afford it.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...