Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, James or Adam picks people sparingly who follow the rules, try to help others, help teach others the rules (without being play-mod), and good post quality, post length, etc. The count has nothing to do with it, as it is quality over quantity.
Posted
[color=#707875]I definitely don't pick people who try to teach others the rules.

I choose people based entirely on their behavior around the boards. If you follow the rules and participate actively around the boards, your chances of being offered a Moderator position are higher.

That's about all I can say. There are really no specific behaviors that will "get you the job". It mostly comes down to people who I notice around the place, who seem to be responsible.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...