ssj babe Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 ***NOTE TO SELF*** Stay inside on Sunday...don't go anywhere....d@mn crazy drivers... ...but anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lia Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]***NOTE TO SELF*** Stay inside on Sunday...don't go anywhere....d@mn crazy drivers... ...but anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/B][/QUOTE] exactly...smart u r very smart.......ROXY U BETTA STAY INSIDE!!! NO CAR....oh please no car.... Roxy+Car=MAJOR disaster
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Woo-hoo****hands SSJ Chic keys to Blazer**** Let's roll, mama!!!!! You wreck my s@#t, it's on...hehehehhe:laugh: [COLOR=royalblue]Happy birthday girl many more!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Shy Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Happy Birthday! I'm 16 but my parents won't let me get my drivers liscence (SP?) :( :mad:
Nothing674 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 ha, I got you beat. My birthday is this SATURDAY, haha!! No joke either, I'm turnin 17. And as far as a license goes, it was cool for like the first month. Now I'd rather ride than drive. Going places is cool, but driving there gets old.
sia Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 ok,this should have been in october b-day bash. but happy b-day.
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Happy B-day!! Next year I can get my learners permit, does that count?? Lol..Can't wait till I am 14...Lol
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 aren't there a bunch of stupid laws now that didn't exist when i got my license like "no more than three teenagers in the car at one time" & "you have to have your permit for at least 8 months before taking behind-the-wheel", stuff like that? people will use you for rides. always make them fork over gas money.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Hmm... I got a provisional, when u drive It is VERY hard not to get power mad.
lil_hell4t Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 happy [SIZE=1]early [/SIZE] birthday..darn ive only got about 3 more years till i can drive..man. i sure hoope they dont make the driving age higher here or ill b majorly p!issed off
ssj babe Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 i wanna eclipse!!!!!!!!!(its a kind of car if u don't know)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now