Chib Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 What do you think about the new schedule on CN? 5:00 -- Gundam MS 08th Team 5:30 -- Dragonball 6:00 -- Dragonball Z 6:30 -- Batman Beyond I don't like it that much. The only show I watch is DBZ, because DB is a rerun. I'm not a fan of Gundam or batman.
BabyGirl Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a Batman Beyond fan. I've been watching that ever since it started on Kid's WB :D[/color]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Batman Beyond is a heck of a lot better than Batman..I heard they are making a movie based on it....KEWWWWWLLL.Terry by the way is a babe..hehehe....:eek: .....I saw 8th MS on the midnight run already...so if you have not seen it it's good..I like it....less censoring...but I like it....
Shy Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]Batman Beyond is a heck of a lot better than Batman..I heard they are making a movie based on it....KEWWWWWLLL.[/B][/QUOTE] I can't wait for the Batman Beyond movie, but that won't come out for another couple of years because they are going to make a more traditional Batman movie based on the comic Batman: Year One. He fights the scarecrow in it... cool!
Nothing674 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Wow, ever since they took off Tenchi, Toonami has sucked. The only good show they have on right now is 08th MS team. I'll tell you what I HATED was when they were playing 5 episodes of DB/Z a day. That's right, 5!!! 2 eps of dragonball, 2 eps of dragonball Z and then dragonball Z again on midnight run. It was insanity!! Toonami can only be saved if they get more variety in their anime. I'm not even going to start on Batman. That is a prime example of how horrible american comics are. Only when they start airing the 3rd OVA of Tenchi Muyo (which comes out in Japan spring 2002) will I be happy with Toonami again.
Guest Imsirion Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 i got ticked of when toonami went 5:00 to 7:00 instead of the old 4:00 to 7:00.[SIZE=4]THEY NEED TO BRING BACK TENCHI![/SIZE] i dont really like american cartoons so i was also mad when they had Batman and Superman. i'm fine with dbz, except when they showed the entire cell saga crap over and over and over again.:o
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Ah... I'm so happy I'm not in the USA... We have Cartoon Network here in NZ too, same with Toonami. And in Toonami it has: Card Captor Sakura (and it's shown in the right order) Gundam Wing DBZ Yeah....
Guest Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I dont like it.....I like it when it was DB and DBZ only.......It 0wned
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Well the line up sounds cool , execpt for one tiny thing.................I DON"T HAVE CABLE/SATELITE!!!!!!!! Ugh shoot me!! I love the 08th ms team!! IT really good
Nothing674 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 What we need is an anime channel. Toonami is kind of a monopoly when it comes to anime in the U.S. No other TV channels show it, except for the occasional on HBO or Starz, but those are so rare I don't even count them. I can't even think of anything I'd rather have come to TV than an anime channel where they play anime 24-7. That would be like a dream come true! There has to be a petition for that sort of thing out there somewhere.....
amibasuki Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [quote]What we need is an anime channel[/quote] HEAR-HEAR! if only... I'm glad they're showing 08th MS Team, I really like it. Batman Beyond is okay, but I think they should have just stuck with anime-only
Ryan Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 It is ok but i wish they brought back Tenchi that was one of my fav shows but DBZ is still my all-time fav show int he world. U can hate me people but i never liked Gundam at all!! I never got the plot (if there was one) and nothing of it every made sense to me. I have tried to watch it but I don't like it. DB is kewl too because i hav never really seen all of it but they r just showing reruns now so i am not watching it as much. I WANT TENCHI BACK and CARD CAPTORS!!! Batman beyond is ok (not a real fav pick) but i like it better than gundam to say the truth (no offense to gundam fans)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now