Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are a pair of quick avatars I created for some of my friends who are creating a website --->

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/196300/Tav.gif[/img]

I say "quick" because that's what they are i've been pressed for time ever since school began, and I also agreed to make 6 or 7 of these for all the different staff members for the site :P. So I figure as long as they don't look like crap I'm happy =], they're also more eye-candy than anything else not much graphical complexity although making the text in the trigun av was quite a pain in the ***. I personally like the second (attached image) better. And the glow on the .hack av is kind of weird so I might change that.

edit:

I also just thought up a few things for the trigun av which would probably make it look better, like if instead of just fading out the text I'd make the text scroll out of the screen yet fade out at the same time, but as cool as that would be... I just don't feel like doing it.... too lazy x__X.

Oh yes and comment and criticize as you please.

And one last thing -_-;' [b]for those of you who check this thread and do not reply I shall cast upon you a voodoo CURSE!!![/b] so don't just look reply god damn it -_____-.
Posted
wow, those are great! The text on the 2nd one is a little hard to read but other then that they are both perfect!! they are WAY better then anything I could do! keep up the wonderful work & i hope to see more soon!

[10/10]
[10/10]

~NaRu
Posted
Oo yes, a voodoo curse...I see. Anyways...I like the avi.s. In the first one I like how you have Tuskasa faning down, and then having it fade in the middle near the bottom. On the second one I like how the light gose across, and then the text comes in at the bottom. The text is kinda hard to read at frist, but then after looking at it long enough I was able to read what it had said. Other then that their both great.

10/10
9/10
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
I prefer the vash one but it is so hard to read the text. But still great job and keep it up. I would rate both of them 10/10.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Great job Hittokiri! I can only see the Vash avatar though because the other is just an X. I love it though, just a little complaint, I think the flashing thing that goes through vash and the text are just a little to slow, but other than that, great job. Can I use it?
Guest AciDFalZ99
Posted
Wow, great job. I really like'em
Posted
:toothy: Dudeicles man, dudeicles. The first one is niiiiice and clear and cool. Has the anime feel to it.
The second one is good too. More like manga. ^^
10/10
10/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...