OtakuBoards

The Utter Confusion (Boy or girl?) Inuyasha related.

Cocomi Myojin

I don't really have problems with telling the difference, usually. Though I wasn't completely sure if Shippo was a boy or girl at first. I guess if you watch anime often enough you know how to tell the minor differences more easily.

When I first saw Inuyasha, I didn't think he was a girl. Looked more like a boy to me. Of course MIROKU doesn't look like a girl, but when I saw Sesshomaru, kind of confused me till I heard his dark voice. *shivers*
But Naraku...thought the guy was a girl. He's got the hair, he's got the eyes (other then them being red) he just looks like a girl. Ooh I know, a she/he!
And Shippou, he looks like a girl completely. His voice and what he looks like, I have to admit Shippou looks like a girl.
Oh and you forgot someone, Jakostu. Man that guy is just plain freaky looking.

uhm, I have a common query about Inuyasha.
how many episodes does it have ?

and in keeping of the thread:
yup, some guys look like girls (I haven't seen any cases where it's the other way around. not that I can remember anyway)
but I've found that the more anime I go through, the clearer it becomes. it's a case of studying and sometimes..... asking someone else :P

-Mimmi

I have been gone six weeks and this topic is still somewhat active, kukuku! Well, I am happy...anyway, to keep to the thread, I now really do not have that much confusion over boys and girls in anime. The only exception I would have to mention is that girl with the short dark-blondish hair in Sailor moon. She is a scout, and she hangs around with that girl with the dark green hair. I have never seen her in a dess, always some pants or a suit, (Besides her sailor uniform) And at one point I thought she was a boy...(Go mE-wowo0_o) Well, otherwise, you all have cleared this little predicament up for me...domo arigatou gazaimazu :)
Cocomi-chan