Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Those are great pics of Vash, imitating the Trigun style very well. The banner is well done too, though the yellowish background makes it look a little too old to be in the future. I like it. Simple, and effective. (I'm on a caffeine high. I'm thinking too positively today... what's wrong w/me???) Great job.
Posted
there is something about the dark brown spots that interupt the flow to me and it would also look good with some text and maybe just a light boarder
PEACE
Posted
I like the colors of the banner it makes it more...um...westernish(couldn't think of a better word) looking. And you have a talent for drawing, they are really good. I'll be giving this a 9.5/10, (it would look better with a border) keep up the good work. Bai-bai :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...