Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]


Is that you Ron....you freak.....hehehehehhe:laugh:
Sia, baby, I wuv you too....I sorry:angel: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh hehhhhh
yea yea but i can't be a peeping tom....grandpa has them hurricane shutter things always closed so i don't ebven kjnow what it is like to look out a window no more.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ummm... I'm just gonna post my opinion.. LS, those are some good (but bad, ya know) pics.. and the ones with the "devil face" in them. Can you say "computer editing"?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]whoa freaky you two live right next to each otha!!!!?!?... i never even knew ,thats pretty cool:cool:

[SIZE=1][B] or are you two just joking???[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, my name is Ron and i guess her neighbor's name is Ron too.
how strange.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ummm... I'm just gonna post my opinion.. LS, those are some good (but bad, ya know) pics.. and the ones with the "devil face" in them. Can you say "computer editing"?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen the video of the first one... it's really there.....

As for the second, Inside Edition did an interview with the guy who took the photograph.... he claims there was no editing at all in the creation... it was real.... I know the first one was very real... watch the video of it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...