OtakuBoards

You Have Got To See This!!!

Lady Saiya-jin

[COLOR=blue]Hey my darlings, you know the Lady never spams but I had to share these 4 pics with you that my husband and my neighbors took from our roof....mind you my darling spouse had no idea I was running an errand from the office in the WTC that day on the 20th floor of the second tower to get hit, but these pics are WHOA!!! There will be 3 consecutive posts my apologies to the Otaku...I shalt not Spam again my darlings...let me know your take......Love ya[/COLOR] :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Umm can we please stop posting about the attack. cant you read. No more posts about the attack or anything near it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*sigh* I assumed a reply like this would be posted. I can't speak for Transtic, but I personally believe this thread is exceptional...[/color]

Ummm....yes I did read it.....and you know what....I wanted you guys to see the pictures my husband and neighbors took...if you don't like it....keep moving...k...no disrespect...but I don't like the attitude...you give....I give it right back......(directed at Forte)

Sia, yes baby, I only live 5 blocks away....

If there is a problem let me know and I will remove it immediately...but let the mods and admin let me know what's up ...k....muahzzzz darlings...Nothing but Love....:love: :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Umm can we please stop posting about the attack. cant you read. No more posts about the attack or anything near it. [/B][/QUOTE] I knew someone was going to post this....

Give her a break! This isn't like the duplicate topics we had that week.... Relax!

[SIZE=1][I]Edit: heh... Babygirl beat me to it...not the first time....[/I] [/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*sigh* I assumed a reply like this would be posted. I can't speak for Transtic, but I personally believe this thread is exceptional...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

YAP YAP YAP! ALL DAY LONG!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BIG YAPPER!!!! I'M SICK OF THE YAPPING!! HERE'S A DIRECT QUOTE FROM YOU" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!" ...THAT'S ALL I EVER HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Heh, wow, I'm sorry, I was quite bored from doing homework and needed to entertain myself somehow... hehehe, don't worry BG, you do say more than just " BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!" ...sometimes :D ;) :p :laugh:

Hey, those are some pretty hardcore pictures! I'm up on 14th street so I'm quite a bit away from them... I was up at laguardia hs during the whole ordeal... Anyway, I know I could have said something earlier, but it's good to know see another survivor going on with their lives. I'm happy for you and you seem to be all up-tempo and stuff, so that's great! The only other person I know is my friend's mom who worked in a close building in Mimi's Maternity... But, those are some interesting pics, thanks for sharing them!

whoa!!! dramatic kinda pictures..taken from your roof!!!!...man you must live close to the city!!! i found this picture where a man highlighted a devil form in one of the massive clouds of smoke that came frum the building..ill find it and show everyone..that is if i dont get flamed for bringing the topic up again:eek:

I only live 5 blocks away and my son's school is only 2 blocks away....after those pics were taken my husband called my office to let me know what had happened and he was on his way to get my son.. since I work on 43rd st, that's when my boss ****crying...woo-hoo, that must have been rich*** told him I had went to pick up our insurance policies at the WTC

Oh yeah I would like to say the food at Bellevue Hospital sucks....ok...hehehehe:laugh:

She's posting pics her husband took and it's quite acceptable... because quite frankly, Forte, we almost lost her... and her stories mean alot to me cause at first I didn't think this would effect me, but to hear Lady's story about it does effect me. She lived it first hand... how many people can you say have done that? Esspecially a friend....

I still don't like to see the pics.... it kinda hurts.... it's still hard to believe this even happened... but it's something that really can't be forgotten... as much as I would like to.....

Those pics are something to keep though... as memory for those who lost their lives....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]She's posting pics her husband took and it's quite acceptable... because quite frankly, Forte, we almost lost her... and her stories mean alot to me cause at first I didn't think this would effect me, but to hear Lady's story about it does effect me. She lived it first hand... how many people can you say have done that? Esspecially a friend....

I still don't like to see the pics.... it kinda hurts.... it's still hard to believe this even happened... but it's something that really can't be forgotten... as much as I would like to.....

Those pics are something to keep though... as memory for those who lost their lives.... [/B][/QUOTE]
aww sorry bout posting them transtic.but yea, they do affect ya alot more than seeing it live on tv, where it seems like a movie.

:( Transtic.......I'm sorry Boo-boo, for making you sad...I wuv you ...k....Big Hug.....:love:

Guys, I really did not mean to depress you all, I am so sorry...I suck and I'm stupid and all the profane words in the book....Will beat up hubby later for developing pics at Rite Aid, and to my neighbor Ron, he's a peeping tom and....ok I'm done....:sleep:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]
aww sorry bout posting them transtic.but yea, they do affect ya alot more than seeing it live on tv, where it seems like a movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know... I wasn't awake when the planes hit, but I did see both videos of them, in real audio (by that I mean, like not on news,like it came right fromt he camera, crowd reation and all) and it just makes you wanna cry... and I did.... but I did see both buildings fall live.... it was sad....

Those devil ones... I'm not even sure about them... i know they are real... but I dunno if people are just looking to hard or if it was a coincedence, or if it's really the "devil"..... as shown, there are 2 different pics of this face.... but maybe it's just the light that makes it look like that... kinda like the face on mars.... if you look at it from one view you see the head... from another view it's just mountains.... I dunno....

Lady, it's ok... it's something i gotta accept.... the pics are good... i mean like... good things to remember this by.... i dunno.... it's still to early.... for me at least