Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] I think it's great for a first try. ^_^ [those little white spots kind of throw me off, though.]

The picture itself is also good. The only thing I'm not liking about it is the head....it's probably just me. :P[/size]
Posted
Hi,

I think the proportions ok - I mean sure the legs are long and the head is a bit big, but I think in Anime drawing you can bend the rules a bit as long as you don't overdo it.

Did you make the background yourself? If you did the water effects look good.

One suggestion though. With the white glow, make them less white and vary their brightness to show depth in space.

BlueCat
Posted
Thanks for your help Mina-san!!
Maladjusted: The spots are suppost to be magic orbs. I just wanted a little something to fill all that blue space... The blue.....
klinanime: Yeah... I do tend to draw the legs a bit long and the heads huge... I think that may just be my art style... For the longest time I loved DigiCharot. (That should exsplaine everything)
Blue Cat: Alrighty! I still have this saved in seperate layers so I can adjust it!! Oh! :blush: Yep the water would be mine also. I made it by messing with the stained glass, cloud, and chrome filters.
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Very good, I agree with Mala that the head is alittle messed up. But I suppose the white dots magic orbs? I mean I thought they was sparcks or something. It is good and keep trying. Try to find some tutorials.
[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...