Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Him


Guest dayday

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was bored, so I did a pic of [I] him [/I]. Yes [I] him [/I]. So I played around with a few of his pics and made a few jokes, I was bored. What else was I going to do?
Posted
I made the bubbles on paint. Here's another one I did which is true. He really is scared of mice. I had to go in his room and get it for him once while he was on the bed with a bat in his hand.
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Man thats funny. That is so COOL! Nice bubbles and I knew with out reading that you made them in paint. Great job and keep it up.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Thanks. This is the last one. Not really funny though. I was just bored. If I used all the pics I had of him to make jokes, then I'd have about 10 more. But this is it.
Posted
He is "Him." Actually I do know him but he's walking around my house right now eating up everything. Why do you need to know who he is?
Posted
[size=1] I actually cannot say anything good about them that stands out.

The pictures are very pixel-ly and the thought bubbles aren't really that special if you think about it. [/size]
Posted
-.- I know that. I was bored and I did it in paint. It's nothing special at all. Sometimes I can just get like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...