Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
just wondering how many people out there r interesed in golden sun 2 which comes in the uk this friday??? and what u think of it???

and if u do have it (because u have a import or u live in the states or some where else) then tell me what it is like!!! please:p
Posted
I played Golden Sun 2 for GBA and it wasnt too bad. Theres too much talking though. I had to wait 10 minutes to start the game and even after u start it talks for 5 mor minutes.. u cant skip them either. Very annoying. gameplay is good though.
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
HAHA! Thats normal for Golden Sun. No Ive never played 2 but I want it very much (Any RPG King would). But yeah it looks great. Most people here are from the states and its been out for months. The first Golden Sun charachters and the new ones can all be used but it seems like the plot switching could get confusing...
Posted
Yes, I have the game. It has to be one of my favorite RPGs of all time, if not my favorite game PERIOD.

Sure, there's lots of talking, but if there wasn't there wouldn't be much of a plot, just a mindless game where you gain experience points.

We've had it here in the states for several months now.. So it's not news here.

But of course "u" have to get it if "u" like RPGs. :sweat: The Lost Age was so much cooler than the first, especially once you got Isaac and his group.. The variation of Psynergy and weapons was really great as well.
Posted
well the game comes out 2morrow in the uk and i had to look at some reviews of the game and i found out that u can trade the data from GS1 to GS2 which i think is a nice feature :D
Posted
I love the second one... but I can't transfer the data. IT SO ANNOYING!!! I've tried about 50 billion times, both with code and link cable. Can someone help me?! Whenever I try to start with the transfered data... I transfer it then wait... the data shows up, but when I press start it just makes me start a normal game. You can't press anything other than start... it says in the booklet that there is a thing that asks you to conferm the transfered data... but it doesn't do that!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B]I love the second one... but I can't transfer the data. IT SO ANNOYING!!! I've tried about 50 billion times, both with code and link cable. Can someone help me?! Whenever I try to start with the transfered data... I transfer it then wait... the data shows up, but when I press start it just makes me start a normal game. You can't press anything other than start... it says in the booklet that there is a thing that asks you to conferm the transfered data... but it doesn't do that!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I believe the confirmation is like a little "ding" sound or something.. Plus instead of "upgrade data" it will say "edit data" on the menu.

But you really won't notice much of a difference in the game until [spoiler]Isaac, Garet, Ivan and Mia join your party.[/spoiler] If you don't upload data they are EXTREMELY weak with junky items. Thus, until you level them up a TON, they are relatively useless for a while.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Well, I believe the confirmation is like a little "ding" sound or something.. Plus instead of "upgrade data" it will say "edit data" on the menu.

But you really won't notice much of a difference in the game until [spoiler]Isaac, Garet, Ivan and Mia join your party.[/spoiler] If you don't upload data they are EXTREMELY weak with junky items. Thus, until you level them up a TON, they are relatively useless for a while. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... well, [spoiler]when do they join your party... i've heard about it... but I just don't know when[/spoiler], because I'm almost at Jupiter lighthouse.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Ha, now all I need help with is Mars Lighthouse. ;_; Ya know that part where there are those drawings on the wall, and you are 'sposed to light the four flames for each element? Well, I need help with the Earth/Mankind part. When I get to these one pair of flame spewing dragons, there is no way to get past them. Heh... does anyone think they can help me?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
The gameplay is really good and the storyline is great, everything is great in this game, except for a tiny itywintsy problem....:babble: :babble: :babble: :babble: :babble: :babble: They talk toooooooooooo much!!!! I mean, the first conversation (all put together) lasted aproxemedtelly 15 minutes!!!! and there was this other one later n the game when the crossed a sea and came to an island that everyone practially lived forever and when you talked to the king....It was almost 15 minutes (I think... beause my watch stopped working at that percise moment...stupid machine...):flaming: But taking that aside, the game is really fun and entertaining:cool: :D :D :D :cool: :cool::box: :toothy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...