Roxy89 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]These boards are waaaaay better than the old boards! I really like them! Good job Adam and everyone else that helped with the new boards!:p[/COLOR]
Sara Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [COLOR=firebrick]Ya, that's the main thing I hate about this new board. the post count thing is just downright unjust! I want all my posts back :([/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] *sighs unhappily* I was at 2,456...or maybe it was 2,457. I would have reached 3,000 soon....
Navi Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 a lot more buttons. i think the smilies are better
master21 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 ya great job adam *give adam a pat on the back*
master21 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 sorry i posted and i press back when i was done posting and i thought i didn't post sorry
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 these Boards definitely work a lot more efficiently. I liked the look of the other one better though, prolly cuz I got so used to it:p ah well, efficiency outweighs looks 10000 to 1, so these Boards are awesome:p:D heh, I hafta agree with Transtic on the :p smiley thingy :D
Navi Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 those viewing posts are annoying and useless to me
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I really like the way it sends you a message when you receive a reply to a topic you subscribed in, that way I can respond faster.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now