Adam

How do you like the new boards?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the new boards?

• AWESOME!
    • Nice
    • OK
    • Good

I think it's awesome... I love php based boards cause they run so much faster and smoother and have many more options that UBBs or other cgi based boards.... i like the logo too :)

I guess I didn't need to go t that place it sent me in my e-mail cause that page never loaded and I can still post.... hopefully you all can see it 0-0; ..... I need a new sig :p <--- that looks.... odd.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, it says in my title I am a God, I always thought I was one.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Aww pooey... and I thought I was the god hahahaha... i wanna be a god of some sort.... oh well... Mod will do just fine... Mod has three letters, God has three letters. Mod ends with -od, God ends with -od.... Coincedence.... i think not..... :p <--- i really can't stand this constipated smilie... hahaha

[b]Wow. Brilliant. Amazing. Fun. AWESOME!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!! I can't beleive we have polls... Wow. This is too cool! WAY TO GO ADAM!!!! Nice graphics too. Even the smilies are good :) I derno about the speed thing, cuz the ol' one worked jes' fine.
Now i need a new quote ^_^

AH SWEET! I can attach files!!![/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]Do you even know how long it took me to build up my number of posts? DAMN YOU HACKERS!!!

-H [/B][/QUOTE]

tell me about!!! i had 1514 posts!!! o well we can get back up there again

ps- who rated these boards a ok??? and post counts don't matter

Guest firemac
this board rocks, the colors are awesome, everythign is hell a lot better and by the way, where do we get avatars, I noticed JAmes has one

[COLOR=blue]I'm never getting rid of my sig! its mine... Damn hackers i would of been under my old name Trunks at the otaku for 1 year on the 21st one year![/COLOR] ;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I'm never getting rid of my sig! its mine... Damn hackers i would of been under my old name Trunks at the otaku for 1 year on the 21st one year![/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, about sigs, I need to change mine to myold one, I gave you clip of my series in there, but no one seemed to read it:mad:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Awesome Awesome Awesome----- Get the point?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
HAHAHA! Funny, well not very funny, but funny nonetheless, oh I get it, the otakuboards are awesome, awesome, awesome,:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Adam might be kind enough to put us back up to our post amounts. I had more than 1,400. You can set me at that if you wish.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]Ya, that's the main thing I hate about this new board. All I can remember is that I was somewhere between 1,450 and 1,500... it took me months on end without spamming to get that far.. :( :( and now they are all gone.. the other things i dont like are just little things that ill get over in time but the post count thing is just downright unjust!..... but I [I]do[/I] like all the options we have now... but I want all my posts back :([/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
hmm, about sigs, I need to change mine to myold one, I gave you clip of my series in there, but no one seemed to read it:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I read it[/COLOR]