• Gohan
    • Trunks
    • Goten
    • Other Z fighters and heros
    • Villians

Guest Super Saiyan-Ji
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Vegeta is the best, but I like his son better. The purple hair is very attractive. :babble: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=orange]

You have to be kidden me. Vegeta is not the best character.
There are many reasons he is not the best -

1. Is ego grows with is power level.
2. When he reaches a new level of strength he thinks he is the most powerful fighter ever, when he became a Super Saiyan he got his but kick by andriod 18 and later he gets knock about by Cell and after that his useless atimpted to destory Mai Jin Buu was a waste of time because he died.
3. Vegeta never takes ani-bodies help, he should close his ego away and take the help it won't hurt him much the bleedin bone head.

So getting to the piont I think Goku is the best character because he looks the best as I Super Saiyan and he has risked his life more than Vegeta has and Goku also sacrificed his life to destory Cell before he blow up the Earth... So there!!

Guest Pikeon
But Goku is a punk. Out of all the people he backs out from it had to be Cell. Thats messed up. Goku has no self-conscience.
IF YOU knew you couldnt beat a person in a fight would YOU sitll fight him? I would I just wouldnt Cry like VEgita

Super Saiyan-Ji are you on drugs!!!!(sarcasim)
In my opinion Vegeta is one of the best characters in DBZ.

Vegita is da Best!!!!

I like Vegita because he is the prince of all Saiyans (Saiya-jins). He was born an elite Saiyan. He is a proud warrior and is always improving himself to be better. He is a good fighter who is cool and very proud that he doesn't except any help when fighting ability to become a Super Saiyan. As the prince of the Saiyajins, he also has a huge ego, and is constantly trying to prove that he is the best fighter in the universe.

(Just my opinion)

:babble: Goku is good but vegita Kicks *****:babble:

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

go to hell, ss-ji. first of all, learn to spell. secondly, vegeta is the best b/c he's the sexiest character ever, his attitude kicks @ss, he's the prince, his ego is RIGHTFULLY huge, he is constantly trying to improve himself, etc. need i go on?

vegeta...:love: oh fortune, fortune, be fickle, fortune, & bring my vegeta to me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Some day I'll will do that favor for you Lady Mac. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

really??? now that you've brought it up, you'd better! i'll love you forever!!!
gohan is cool, shadow, but vegeta is the best. i like his name cause whenever i see the word "vegetable" i can just cover up the "ble" & smile.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

really??? now that you've brought it up, you'd better! i'll love you forever!!!
gohan is cool, shadow, but vegeta is the best. i like his name cause whenever i see the word "vegetable" i can just cover up the "ble" & smile. [/B][/QUOTE]

Soon you'll won't be obsess with a piece of paper anymore Lady Mac. :laugh: